Advanced electronics technology will continue to make people's lives more comfortable. Also our company has been moving forward with the development of electronic technology. We will continue to actively challenge new technologies and new fields, and establish a satisfactory production system to provide our customers with the best service.
- Proposal for customers
- We can participate in the design and prototyping stages, and as an SMT manufacturer we can make effective proposals with an eye to mass production.
- Fast & precision
- With the latest equipment, accurate management, and a flexible production system, we can provide all kinds of products with high quality and quick delivery.
- We will ensure that information security and intellectual property rights are protected.
- Quality & environment
- We observe with the ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and RoHS to ensure high quality and environmental protection.
- Steady management
- As a result of our steady management, we have a sound business foundation.
|Corporate Name||HAGIYA NEW TECHNO CO.,LTD.|
|Capital||95 million yen|
|Number of employees||150|
|Business out view||Manufacture of precision electronic modules|
|Management policy||Excellent and Steady management|
|Main bank||JOYO Bank, MUFG Bank|
|Address||1-9-12 Higashikanesawa-cho, Hitachi-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 316-0014, Japan|
|Contact address||TEL：+81-294-35-7117 FAX：+81-294-37-2700|
|Factory scale||Floor area：5,490㎡ Site area：9,040㎡|
HAGIYA NEW TECHNO CO.,LTD.
1-9-12 Higashikanesawa-cho, Hitachi-shi, Ibaraki-ken, 316-0014, Japan
|Sept.1966||HAGIYA SEIKI FACTORY ,LTD. established|
|June.1973||Production of electronic module for automobile started|
|Sept.1983||Reorganized to HAGIYA SEIKI CO.,LTD.|
|Apr.1988||New factory completed|
|Aug.1992||Increased capital to 95 million yen Company name changed to HAGIYA NEW TECHNO CO.,LTD.|
Registration certificate number：JQA-0964
Registration certificate number：JQA-EM5330
Registration certificate number：JQA-AU0303/IATF
Click here for telephone inquiries and consultations
Reception time / 9:00-17:00
Click here for inquiries and consultations by email